Monday, June 13, 2005

Three recommendations

1) Go and see the Frida Kahlo exhibition at the Tate modern. It's brilliant and so is she! I went on Thursday night for the opening (flash, me...).

2) Take your other half on an Eco-retreat in the Welsh countryside. I went this weekend (not telling you who with though!) and it was great. I couldn't really cope with the cold showers (used a bowl of hot water instead though) but the countryside, the walks, kite-flying, finding baby owls in the middle of the night, playing petanque, meditation session, visit to the C.A.T. centre, etc were all just fab. Shame my train back was delayed making me late for...

3) The Babycham Funny Women awards. Semi-final last night. There's another one tonight in Manchester and the final is 4th July at the Comedy Store in London. Of course it would be even better if I was in it, but there is a lot of talent out there, last night's show was great.

No comments: