Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shortest Book Review Ever

I received and read my preview copy of this ages and ages ago now and I've been plugging it to everyone and just realised I haven't actually written a proper review of it. To be honest I'm not sure I need to. But here is is:

The Equality Illusion by Kat Banyard is a book we've needed in Britain for a long time. It's a book you'll want to buy in bulk and distribute to your friends and family. It explains with both statistical facts and heart-breaking, sickening case studies just how bad the gender divide is in the UK today and how in many areas things are actually getting better, not worse. You can (and should) buy it here.

2 comments:

Mary Tracy9 said...

"things are actually getting better not worse"

Should that be the other way around?

Cruella said...

yes exactly! well spotted! 10/10