Thursday, January 26, 2012

I bash the bishop!

Ha ha, dying to use that title!! And luckily it's very justified today. I got a last minute call to appear on BBC Radio Wales phone-in show with presenter Jason Mohammad. Up for discussion is the presence of 26 (ha ha - I say on air it's "about 25" and even the "top" historian on the show doesn't correct me!) male, Church of England bishops in the House of Lords. As well as a range of callers I also get to argue with historian Martin Farr, a vicar (can't figure out who) and an actual bishop (pictured) - Bishop Gregory Cameron. Anyway you've got 7 days to listen to is again. It's a good one, I think! The Listen Again link is here.

2 comments:

The National Consciousness said...

The title you have chosen is a slang term for male masturbation which you may be doing for humor.

Cruella said...

Really? I had no idea...