This is one of these trendy in-things for bloggers. Witchy-woo has tagged me to supply eight random facts about myself, so here goes:
1. I have a cat that winks. Really. He had a lump over one eye and when the vet removed it he left the skin a bit tighter on one side than the other so he tends to wink at people. It's quite disconcerting. Matthew Hopkins would have had me burnt in a heartbeat! (That is not him pictured by the way, that is just a cute cat...)
2. I can recite all the books of the bible in less than 20 seconds. And boy am I fun at parties...
3. I used to run a women's football team in Tokyo and I once played football for England (Supporters Club).
4. I don't believe in the death penalty except for people who walk about in cable cars when there's a sign telling you not to.
5. My mother in law (Mr Cru's mum) wrote the "Who Shot JR?" episode of Dallas. That's like a proper claim to fame!
6. I don't have a brother despite the fact that half of my stage act is about "him". He is a mixture of fiction and an amalgamation of various male friends of mine and he's called Joe...
7. I have a maths degree. Every stand-up comic should have one. I specialised in functional analysis.
8. I once saved a friend's life, dragging them out of the south China sea. So pay attention kids, there's a reason they make you get bricks from the bottom of the pool in your pajamas.
And now I apparently need to tag eight (seems a lot) other bloggers. Ok I tag The Yank Abroad, Chris Coltrane, Ruby in Bury, Shut Up Sit Down, BazzFazz, Radio Free Stan, Bumphreys and Ann Coulter (ok, that one was a joke but I was running out of friends!!).