Monday, June 07, 2010

The Shame!!

My TV just told me "Cracked heels can be SO embarrassing...". Really? I've never even thought about whether my heels look cracked or whether anyone else has rough-looking heels. And if I saw someone with cracked heels it really wouldn't affect my opinion of them. At all. Embarrassing? No - forgetting the name of someone you've slept with the night before is embarrassing, forgetting to wash off your fake tan and having it drip brown all over your mate's sofa is embarrassing, being caught reading anything by Jeremy Clarkson is embarrassing. Having cracked heels is nothing. It's neutral. It's a non-event. It's human.

But in case you're worried about those embarrassing cracked heels here's my little tip: wear a great big pair of DMs. Problem solved.

2 comments:

Forthvalley scribe said...

Like it!
Love DMs also

Leia Organa said...

I have to admit I've never paid that much attention to my feet... they're for walking on and playing football with my son, and not much else. Now I discover that they're supposed to be embarrassing? Wow, thanks, media. I'd never have known if you'd not told me!