Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Adrenaline in New York

OK got all the details now.

Adrenaline: Kate Smurthwaite

Sunday 18th June, doors 5:30pm, show 6pm, $5

RiFiFi
cinema classics
332 e 11th st
new york city

If you need directions click here. There are no advance bookings, but it seats 50 and I've never played the US before so I don't have any particular following. If you get there at 5:30 you should get a seat. The other advantage of the early show time is that we can all have a drink afterwards and a chat.

Please bring friends, tell people, etc. It's too late for me to engage in any real marketing so I'm really just relying on word of mouth. Dead excited about playing in New York though!

3 comments:

lost clown said...

Are you coming to the west coast...it would be lovely to see you! I like laughing, I swear!!

Cruella said...

I would love to, not this trip though - just New York. If you know a good theatre or comedy space with 50-120 seats, let me know and I'll try to fit it in after Edinburgh!

Cruella said...

My website is currently under construction. I'm a huge fan of Margaret Cho, don't see much of the other names you list in the UK but what I've seen I've enjoyed.